On a fine day , there was an event which was held by several universities to promote their majors. Fortunately the law major of UI and architecture of ITB stalls were side by side , so Cinta coincidently met Qunta who was once her schoolmate.

Cinta : “Uh…. Excuse me , are you Qunta?”
Qunta : “ Yes , I’m Qunta and who are you?”
Cinta : “ I’m Cinta. We went to the same school!
Qunta : “ Oh! Right. Now I remember”
Cinta : “ What are you doing here Qunta?”
Qunta : “ Well , we just graduated , so I’m just doing a small survey on    same majors.
Cinta : “ By the way , which major are you interested in?”
Qunta : “I’m actually keeping an eye on the architecture major especially   ITB.”
Cinta : “ What is your reason though?”
Qunta : “ It’s just I’ve liked drawing and designing particularly buildings.”
Cinta : “Oh! Right I remember you usually posted your design on social
   Media . Why didn’t you choose the faculty of mining ITB? I heard    you’ll get paid a lot of money for the job.”
Qunta : “ I’m not looking for the money , instead I prefer doing the job
   That’s suitable with my passion.
Cinta : “ Hmm… I agree with you “
Qunta : “What about you cinta? “
Cinta : “ Actually , I’ve followed the update of the faculty of law UI.”
Qunta : “Oh! Really? As what I recall , you took the science major in
   Highschool , didn’t you?”
Cinta : “ Yes , I did. But , I decided to follow my dream to be a notary.”
Qunta : “ That’s great , Good luck on your dream.”
Cinta : “ Thank you . You too and make sure to always keep in touch
    Okay ?”
Qunta : “Okay!!”

Komentar

Postingan Populer