My Dream

Hello , my name is Decinta Najlaputri. I live in Bandung. I was born on May 14,2002. Now I am 16 years old. I’m school in 3 Senior High School on Belitung street number 8. I’m 11th grade of high school. I want to go to collage at University of Indonesia in  law major.

I used to want to become doctor but over time I felt wanted to be a notary. Why? Because I feel less in biology and I have a phobia of blood and a serious illness. Except that why I want to be a notary and be a success with a job? Because when I success be a notary I can open my own office at home and become a housewife. Besides that I also want to be a clothes designer like my mom , so ican become a notary while being a designer and open a shop.

My strengths are neat , perfectionist , easy going , serious in doing something and I’am serious about commitmen.

My Weakness is I can’t write fast , why is it weakness? Because with my dream that want to be a notary , slow writing is a barrier , except that I’m easy to forget and slow-witted

Komentar

Postingan Populer