letter of recommendation

To : scholarship committe at Oxford University 

I Decinta , am writing this letter to express my support for Novianty Kusumawardani to recommend her for the Faculty of art and Design Scholarship. I have become very familiar with him during the past two years as her cultural art teacher at 3 Senior High School.

I personally feel that the Art and Design Scholarship should go to someone who have a very high creative level. Novianty fits these guidelines perfectly. Last year , she won the race in the comppetition international art and design category and last month she won a painting comppetition in Asia.

I am familiar with Novianty's education and career goals , and I know that with this Scholarship her can further improve her abiliies. Novianty is a deligent student , and more importantly. she is motivated by the desire to be serious in the field. I cannot think of anyone more deserving of this scholarship and I wholehearteldy support her application.

Novianty is an ideal candidate to receive this Schoilarship, as I am sure you can agree, and she deserves this opportunity to pursue her academic goals. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

You may reach me at: (+62) 812-225-456-7 or decintanp@yahoo.com

Sincerely,   






__________________

Ms. Decinta Najlaputri .S.H.M.H  

Komentar

Postingan Populer